The fourth in a series of Steve D’Antonio Marine Consulting’s technical education webinars.
How to keep the water out of your cored fiberglass, cabin, hull or deck
- When: Monday, September 14, 2020 – 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM EST (approximately 90 minutes for the lecture, and 30 minutes of Q&A)
- Delivery: Zoom Video Conferencing
- Fee: $95.00
In addition to the lecture, attendees will be given exclusive access to a folder containing links to PDFs of over two dozen lecture-related articles.
This presentation enables professional attendees to accumulate two continuing education units (CEUs), for members of the Society of Accredited Marine Surveyors (SAMS), National Association of Marine Surveyors (NAMS) and those maintaining American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) marine technician certifications.
The lecture will be accessible for 30 days after the presentation, to those who register but cannot attend live, by requesting access from Katie D’Antonio.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I ask questions during the lecture? You will be able to post questions, which can be anonymous, during the lecture through the Zoom Q&A feature. These will be given to Steve and he will answer as many as time permits.
- What do I need to access the lecture? You will need to download the Zoom Video application, a link will be included in your registration email.
- Is this for power boaters and sailors? Yes, the issues included in this lecture are applicable to all vessel owners and operators.
For additional questions please contact Katie D’Antonio
A Sampling of Upcoming Lecture Titles
- Raw Water Plumbing: Ensuring Reliability and Avoiding Common Errors
- Tanks: Best Practices for Design, Installation and Inspection
- Isolation Transformers and Galvanic Isolators
- Designing and Installing a Bilge Pump System
- Oil and Fluid Analysis; Learn How to Interpret it and Make it Work for You