Steve D'Antonio Marine Consulting - Our Mission
For Boat Owners and Buyers:
Making your boating experience safer, more reliable and less costly. To bring the fun back.
SDMC provides support for those buying and having boats built, as well as for boat owners who are undertaking repairs and refits, as well as those who seek support while cruising.
I work tirelessly for my clients with the following goals; To protect their interests, to act as their advocate and guide them in their interaction with the marine industry.
For the Marine Industry:
To raise the technical and managerial professionalism bar; To bring your customers back, again and again.
SDMC provides consulting support for those in the marine industry. Services include managerial and communication training, technical training and product evaluation.
Upcoming lectures, boat and trade show visits:
We offer several primary categories of support
- Pre-Purchase Guidance, including pre-purchase inspections for used vessels and pre-acceptance inspections for new vessels
- Post inspection compliance support
- Pre-warranty expiry inspection
- Vessel Selection Assist
- New Build Support
- New vessel fitting; Guidance for designing, selecting and installing the systems and gear aboard a vessel
- Onboard review and education for boat owners
- Annual one day inspection service
- Captains' Club – Annual membership providing ongoing support as you cruise
- Refit and repair project guidance and advocacy with your boat yard
- Inspections prior to placing your vessel on the market
- Industry Consulting
If you are a production or custom boat builder or manufacturer of marine equipment, visit our Industry Consulting page for information on how you can increase everything from the quality of your product to your customer's satisfaction level.
SDMC partners with WheelHouse Technologies
WheelHouse Technologies complements and enhances the value of the services offered by SDMC by improving your sense of self sufficiency and your vessel's mechanical preparedness. With the WheelHouse Marine Maintenance System, you know what service and maintenance tasks need to be carried out and when, without having to pour over owner's manuals or other fine print. WheelHouse Technologies' Spare Parts Outfitting and Fluid Analysis programs will provide you with the parts and condition-based monitoring information you'll need, all with a minimum amount of fuss and worry, an approach fully endorsed by SDMC.
Visit WheelHouse Technologies at www.wheelhoustech.com
All photos copyright © 2008 - 2013 Steve D'Antonio